Monday, February 23, 2009

ZOOM ZOOM!

After much consideration and a shocking yet pleasant surprise, i decided to go with my first love 1 year ago - Mazda 2!












With a surprisingly lower price tag than Jazz, 1.3 Jazz vs 1.5 M2 engine, new R+ package with full body kit and 16" rims, it's really hard not to go back to my first choice right from the beginning. I felt like I wasted 2 weeks of research on Fit/Jazz, but I'm happy now. :)

Color..... White!

And thanks to my 2 great buddies who accompanied me the whole day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw ur posts late..so glad u went with white!! steady lah... hwi and i wanna go for a spin! =D

Sunshine Booie said...

yay yay yay! Mazda 2 here we come!!!!! lets go collect together! hohoho...but i cant take leave! maybe MC

ShihMing said...

els:
sure! we go zoom zoom!

sunshine booie:
not yet leh... have to wait a while haha