Hmm every blog I read tends to talk about New Year resolutions. But frankly speaking, I haven't really thought about what I hope to achieve in the new year. Having spend post-Christmas and New Year overseas, I did not really have the time to think about it carefully too.
So I think... and think.... and think....
And here's what I think I really want. Wishes included as well. Not just resolutions.
- For all couples, married or dating, may you all have everlasting love and a blissful married life. There may be many more life challenges down the road, but I'm sure all of you will work through them fine.
- For all singles, may you find your ONE this year. :)
- For all my friends and family, 祝平平安安,身体健康.
- As for me, I think my biggest wish is to move up another level in my career. Not in terms of promotions, but in terms of knowledge and my skill set. Working overseas would probably help me to achieve that, and not forgetting the exposure I can get overseas. Not only in career, but also in my life experience. So I'll definitely work hard towards achieving this.
1 comment:
hey i wish you all the best in finding a good position overseas! it will be an amazing work experience, not to mention all the other stuff you get to do in your free time :)
hehe... i am one of those lazy ones who didn't make any resolutions!
Post a Comment