How is HK going?? :) I just got back a couple of days ago and couldn't get out of bed, just managed to catch up on some email and blogs. Thanks so much for the birthday msg! :) It was a very very quiet birthday, very very unlike the last couple of years. Was a bit blue about it at first but I guess that's the way it is.
hope your laptop is fixed already! and thank goodness you are not a very statically-charged person like me, and you didn't touch the power supply!!! wear rubber slippers all the time at home la, then you will be safer!
2 comments:
Hey hey hey!!!
How is HK going?? :) I just got back a couple of days ago and couldn't get out of bed, just managed to catch up on some email and blogs. Thanks so much for the birthday msg! :) It was a very very quiet birthday, very very unlike the last couple of years. Was a bit blue about it at first but I guess that's the way it is.
hope your laptop is fixed already! and thank goodness you are not a very statically-charged person like me, and you didn't touch the power supply!!! wear rubber slippers all the time at home la, then you will be safer!
no hk post?? ;)
Post a Comment