A week of friendship, of tears, of partings.
A week where 2 of my closest colleagues leave the company. I will write more about it once I get more photos from my friends.
Meanwhile, thanks to Jean my good buddy, I got this candid vid of me singing in my office now up on youtube. :S
Nevertheless, I thought it sounded quite good haha. This is to you Jean. Wishing you all the best in your new company.
6 comments:
again for me!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! dont want la! wait sobsob again!!!! that the the song 祝福 is enough liao lo!!!!! but seriously, thank you for the friendship and the care! do remember you can always call me when u need a listening ear! you have been a great buddy, brother and colleague!
warao, the ending super anti-climax la...
ya i agree hahaha. it was a candid video wat!
nice! you should play the guitar more often. very charismatic! :D
so u mean i'm usually very bo seh la? :/
typical you singing lor.. great! haha.. but i think the wii video funnier!!! wahahahah
Post a Comment